Are we getting it yet? Because if we don’t, this nightmare can get exponentially worse. Two possibilities compete for the future of the human race: godless totalitarianism, or the Kingdom of God. We cannot return to where we were. We cannot go back to our failed nationalisms and idolatries. We are experiencing shock therapy, and with very good reason. Even our churches have missed it by miles, and that is a huge part of this crisis.
Everything around us is being shaken “so that those things which cannot be shaken will remain.” (Hebrews 12:27). God’s purpose on planet earth is not to install a livable “global order”, or to “build back better”. And it certainly isn’t to establish world peace through godless human effort and mutually assured destruction. Globalism is doomed before it leaves the gate because it is but one more futile brainchild of fallen humanity. Neither Mark Zuckerberg, George Soros, Anthony Fauci nor Davos can save us.
WELCOME TO SHOCK THERAPY
- “Politics will save us” NO! ZAP!! A thousand times no!
- “Clever science will save us!” WRONG again! Zzzzt!
- “Religion will save us and take us to heaven”. BOOM! Zzzt! Jesus is not a lifeboat for a doomed planet, He is the Redeemer of all things!
- “Globalism will save us!” Zzzt! Zzzzzt! Not a chance!
- “Vaccines will save us!” BOOM! ZAP! No! NO!
- “Critical theory, gender studies, ANTIFA, BLM and elections will save us!” BAM! Zzzt! BOOM! These shocks will stop the moment you forsake your delusion!
There is ONE man and ONE plan that will save us! The man, Jesus, and the only thing he ever called the “Good News”! The Kingdom of God; the untested promise of the ages!
We must turn to the Lord, and to the reality HE has spoken into existence, to HIS ways, HIS grace, and HIS plan! Let us choose HIS plan and see what glory will descend upon us; what beauty, abundance, order, compassion, and justice! To continue on our present road will only invite more shock to our fragile lives. “Here is the most radical idea ever presented to the mind of man. It means nothing less than replacing man’s order with God’s order.” – H.G. Wells